DATA PRIVACY CONSENT
In compliance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act, we would like to secure your consent on the general use and sharing of information obtained from you in the course of your transaction/s1 Bonifacio Motors, Inc. and its third-party affiliates. These data, which include your personal or sensitive personal information,2 may be collected, processed, stored, updated, or disclosed by BONIFACIO MOTORS, INC. (i) for legitimate purposes,3 (ii) to implement transactions which you request, allow, or authorize, (iii) to offer and provide new or related products and services of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. or third parties, and, (iv) to comply with the Bonifacio Motors, Inc.’s internal policies and its reporting obligations4 to governmental authorities5 under applicable laws.6
Your consent will allow employees of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. to process, collect, use, store, or disclose your information to other employees, to governmental authorities, and to third parties, as may be necessary.7
Your information may continue to be collected, stored, processed and/or shared for five (5) years from the conclusion of your transactions with any member of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes later.
Your consent will allow any authorized employees of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. to process your current and future transactions more efficiently, with less inconvenience on your part. It will also allow authorized employees of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. to proactively provide you with on-going sales promotions (such as loyalty program, new products or services, and the like), as part of its aim to delight you as our customer.
Should you also wish to access, update, or correct certain personal information, or withdraw consent to the use of any of your information as set out in this letter, you may communicate with BONIFACIO MOTORS, INC.’s Data Protection Officer through firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you may file complaints with, and/or seek assistance from the National Privacy Commission.
For complete reference on the Data Privacy Act, you may access the National Privacy Commission Website at https://privacy.gov.ph
1. Transaction means any transaction, business, or other form of contractual or commercial relationship between you and BONIFACIO MOTORS, INC.
2. Personal information or sensitive personal information includes your name, address, gender, age, marital status, contact details, birthday, SSS/GSIS, TIN, education, employment information, financial information, medical information, spouse details, preferences, behavior, and other information classified as “personal data,” “personal information,” or “sensitive personal information” under the Data Privacy Act, and those of your authorized representatives, as well as accounts, transactions, and communications.
3. Purposes include but are not limited to prevention and detection of fraud or crime, system or product development and planning, cross-selling, direct marketing, profiling, complaints management, insurance, audit and administrative purposes, and customer relationship management.
4. Reporting obligations means obligations of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. to comply with (a) Applicable Law, and internal policies or procedures, or (b) any demand and/or requests from Government Authorities for purposes of reporting, regulatory trade reporting, disclosure or other obligations under Applicable Law;
5. Governmental authority means the government of the Republic of the Philippines or a foreign country, as may be applicable, or any political subdivision thereof, and any entity exercising executive, legislative, judicial, regulatory, or administrative functions of or pertaining to the government
6. Applicable Law refers to means any statute, law, constitution, regulation, rule, ordinance, order, decree, directive, guideline, policy, requirement or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision of, or determination of any of the foregoing by, any national, regional or local government or political subdivision, commission, authority, tribunal, agency or entity of the Republic of the Philippines or a foreign country, as may be applicable.
7. Refers to a third party (local or overseas):
- Who processes information, transactions, services, or accounts, on behalf of the Bonifacio Motors, Inc. (including but not limited to courier agencies; telecommunication information technology companies; payment, payroll, collection, training, and storage agencies; entities providing customer support, and other similar entities); or
- Who requires the information for market research, product and business analysis, audit and administrative purposes, for offering of products and services, or for marketing or advertising activities undertaken by the Bonifacio Motors, Inc.